You could spend years practicing pelvic health to discover "insider tips."
Or you could watch this FREE six part series by some of the best in the field.
Are you an OT interested in a career in Pelvic Health?
Lindsey Vestal of the Functional Pelvis interviews 6 fellow professionals about:
How they grew their career in pelvic health
Top course recommendations
Tips on how they built referral sources
And much more!
This 6 part video interview series contains action packed advice, and tips and techniques you can put into practice now.
Get inspired to accelerate your career today!
What The 6 Interviews Cover
The Pelvic Soma Hour Video Series contains interviews with pelvic floor professionals ranging from those just starting their career to those with 18+ years experience. Learn how they built their careers, increased referrals and built supportive communities.
Deb Flashenberg - Founder of Prenatal Yoga Center in NYC
- What she looks for in building potential referral sources
- Discussion on functional movement for functional birth
- Importance of building community to support pregnancy and parenthood
Kelsey Mathias - OTR/L, BCB-PMD
- How she builds referrals through word of mouth
- Her top 3 courses that propelled her career forward
- Importance of routine and habits for Pelvic Floor issues
Krista Covell-Pierson - OTR/L and Owner of Covell Care and Rehab
- Why her in-home model works and why seeing clients in their context makes all the difference for OTs
- How she works with cross disciplines to best meet client needs
Sara Lyon - Owner of Glow® Birth & Body and Creator of Birth Deck by Glow®
- How to collaborate with doulas, childbirth educators, and massage therapists to build your business
- What she thinks is the best marketing tool for OTs
Lindsey Kaupp - OTR/L and Owner of E-Motion Therapy
- Talk based therapy vs. manual therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction
- Her top course recommendations
- Why she became a Pelvic Floor entrepreneur
Jeannine Rosen - Pelvic Floor OTR/L
- What opened the door for her to be the first OT in her new job and the 3rd in NC
- Her work with the NC board to clarify OTs role in Pelvic Health
“I'm the proud owner of The Functional Pelvis, a NYC based private practice specializing in Pelvic Floor Therapy. As an OT, I'm a passionate promoter of the role of OTs in Pelvic Health through providing resources and online training to fellow OTs, including the breakthrough online course "OT Pioneers: Introduction to Pelvic Floor Therapy""
— Lindsey Vestal, M.S. OTR/L