You're invited to learn how you can maintain a healthy core and pelvic floor throughout your pregnancy (and beyond).
You will learn the ABCs (Awareness, Breath, and Coordination) of optimal core function. You'll also learn why doing a million kegels simply doesn't work. Topics include:
- Why and how your pelvic floor is critical to a successful delivery and recovery
- How to care for your pelvic floor during and after pregnancy
- Demystify the kegel and “reverse” kegel
- What birth positions may be best for you
- Head-start of post-partum care
Your host is Lindsey Vestal, a pre- and post-natal pelvic health therapist