Did you know that the pelvic floor is one of our core muscles? Did you know that 1 in 3 moms experience leaking?
Please join us to learn how you can maintain a healthy core and pelvic floor and why it matters.
- Why and how your pelvic floor is critical to successful delivery and recovery
- Why the pelvic floor and core should be the focus of exercise
- Why certain exercises weaken the pelvic floor by increasing pressure on it
- Daily habits -- how they impact pelvic floor function and can mean more than an hour of exercise
- Should I kegel? Why or why not?
- Postpartum sex!
Your host is Lindsey Vestal, a pre- and post-natal pelvic health therapist and owner of the Functional Pelvis. Lindsey is mom to Avery (4) and Liam (2) and helping women feel empowered by positive and accurate pelvic health information is her jam.
Location: Bread and Yoga (5000 Broadway A, New York, NY 10034
Please register in advance