You're invited to learn how you can maintain a healthy core and pelvic floor throughout your pregnancy (and beyond).
You will learn the ABCs (Awareness, Breath, and Coordination) of optimal core function. You'll also learn why doing a million kegels simply doesn't work. Topics include:
- Why and how your pelvic floor is critical to a successful delivery and recovery
- How to care for your pelvic floor during and after pregnancy
- Live biofeedback session to see the pelvic floor at work
- Demystify the kegel and “reverse” kegel
- What birth positions may be best for you
- Head-start of post-partum care
Your host is Lindsey Vestal, a pre- and post-natal pelvic health therapist and owner of the Functional Pelvis. Lindsey is mom to Avery (4) and Liam (2) and helping women feel empowered by positive and accurate pelvic health information is her jam.