Did you know that the pelvic floor is one of our core muscles?
Did you know that 1 in 3 moms experience leaking?
Please join us to learn how you can maintain a healthy core and pelvic floor and why it matters.
- Why and how your pelvic floor is critical to successful delivery and recovery
- Why the pelvic floor and core should be the focus of exercise
- Why certain exercises weaken the pelvic floor by increasing pressure on it
- Daily habits -- how they impact pelvic floor function and can mean more than an hour of exercise
- Should I kegel? Why or why not?
- Postpartum sex!
Please dress comfortably. This event is mainly a workshop focusing on education with an option to try a few key "core" exercises. Babies are welcome!
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-every-mom-new-or-not-needs-to-know-about-her-pelvic-floor-tickets-29394551896